- This event has passed.
Patient & Family Advisory Committee
February 11 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
PFAC – Patient & Family Advisory Council
Your input can make the difference
What is PFAC?
RC Hospital & Clinics team members partner with patients and their families to provide guidance on how to improve the patient/family experience.
Benefits of being a member of the PFAC Council
For Patients and Families
- Gain a better understanding of the RC Hospital & Clinics
- Have opinions and ideas heard by RC Hospital & Clinics team
- Become an advocate for patient/family-centered healthcare
- Create lasting relationships with other council members
Benefits of the PFAC Council
For RC Hospital & Clinics
- Create a better understanding between patient, families, and team members
- Strengthen community relations
- Work towards a culture that is more focused on patient-centered care
Promote a more effective collaboration between team and patients
If you are interested in making a difference, please join the PFAC council. Connect with RC Hospital & Clinics Licensed Social Worker at 320-523-3451.