Growing Healthy Communities Together
At RC Hospital & Clinics we strive to improve the health of west central Minnesotans by offering community benefits for you. Community Benefits are programs, activities and services that are designed to improve health in our communities. We are proud to be a part of the communities we serve, we are committed to making the lives of our staff, patients and neighbors healthier by helping them to meet their health goals and thrive. Our employees volunteer in their communities and at work.
Gather and Learn Events
Patient & Family Advisory Council
PFAC - Patient & Family Advisory Council
Your input can make the difference
What is PFAC?
RC Hospital & Clinics team members partner with patients and their families to provide guidance on how to improve the patient/family experience.
Benefits of being a member of the PFAC Council
For Patients and Families
- Gain a better understanding of the RC Hospital & Clinics
- Have opinions and ideas heard by RC Hospital & Clinics team
- Become an advocate for patient/family-centered healthcare
- Create lasting relationships with other council members
Benefits of the PFAC Council
For RC Hospital & Clinics
- Create a better understanding between patient, families, and team members
- Strengthen community relations
- Work towards a culture that is more focused on patient-centered care
Promote a more effective collaboration between team and patients
If you are interested in making a difference, please join the PFAC council. Connect with Heidi Sticha at 320-523-3451 or firstname.lastname@example.org.