Whether you have diabetes – Type 1, Type 2 or gestational – or you want to prevent it, our highly skilled, multidisciplinary team is committed to working with you to meet your goals. The American Diabetes Association has recognized our program, verifying the outstanding care you can expect at RC Hospital & Clinics. We are here to provide you with the latest information about diabetes treatments, along with the education and the support you need to keep your blood sugar levels under control and live a healthy life.
Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are here to help you prevent and manage your chronic conditions through sustainable lifestyle change. We focus on teaching mindful eating and mindful movement. We work with you one-on-one to individualize your specific nutrition plan.
Blood Sugar Monitoring
We will supply and meter and teach blood sugar monitoring at home. We have replacement meters available when your meter expires.
Whether diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes you may or may not require insulin. We provide instruction, education and will help you become comfortable in taking insulin as well as adjusting your insulin dose.
Continuous Glucose Monitoring
With Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM), you get a more complete picture of your glucose levels, which can lead to better treatment decisions and better glucose control.
We provide education to women who are pregnant that are diagnosed with gestational diabetes through the length of their pregnancy to control glucose levels including lifestyle changes and medication management.
Our registered dietitian nutritionists can work one-on-one with you to help manage your nutrition for chronic health conditions such as:
- Heart Disease
- GI Disorders
- Food Allergies
- Underweight Concerns
- plus many additional chronic health conditions
Nutrition and Lifestyle Change Coaching
Our focus is teaching mindful eating and sustainable lifestyle changes. We will help you:
- learn the truth about nutrition without confusing, arbitrary rules
- discover simple yet powerful internal tools for knowing when, what, and how much to eat
- finally understand why diets don't work for you or most other people
- resolve mindless and emotional eating
- find out how to eat the foods you love without the guilt—and without bingeing
- stop obsessing about food, eating and your weight, and free yourself to live the full life you crave
- never again exercise to earn food or punish yourself for eating
- boost your metabolism and increase your energy and fitness painlessly
- nourish your body, mind and spirit to build your health, energy and joy
Partners & Community Outreach
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists