We can help you gain greater comfort, improve function and help diminish acute or chronic pain to help increase the quality of your life.
If you have nerve, bone or muscle pain, lower back, leg, hip pain, ask your primary provider if an appointment with our pain clinic would benefit you.
- Reduction of your pain through procedures, injections, and stem cell therapy.
- Restoration of your active lifestyle.
- Awareness and tools for pain management.
- We can assist you with effective treatments and care for those suffering physical pain from injury, illness or disease.
Weekly appointments are available with a referral from your primary care provider. After receiving a referral, you can make an appointment by calling 320-523-3445.
- Sacral Epidural Injections
- Spine Joint Injections
- Hip Injections
- Muscle Injections
- Laser Treatments for Myofascial and Nerve Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Facet Joint Injections
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
Things to Consider
- The risk of the opioid outweigh the benefits.
- Patients want to do more than just mask the pain.
- Pain or function problems are related to back pain, osteoarthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Opioids are prescribed for pain.
- Pain lasting for more than 90 days is considered “chronic” and there is risk involved if opioids are method for dealing with the pain.
We have all heard about and are concerned with the use of Opioids for pain. You can choose PT for Pain Management vs. Opioids.