RESTORE YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
We can help you gain greater comfort, improve function, and diminish acute or chronic pain to improve the quality of your life.
If you have: nerve, bone, muscle pain, or headaches, ask your primary provider if an appointment with our pain clinic would benefit you.
• Reduction of your pain through injections, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments, microlight therapy, and appropriate referral to alternative therapies.
• Restoration of your active lifestyle.
• Awareness and tools for pain management.
• We can assist you with effective treatments and care for those suffering physical pain from injury, illness or disease.
Appointments are available with a referral from your primary care provider. After receiving a referral, our pain clinic schedulers will contact you.
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
We have a variety of treatment options available. We carefully help you choose the most effective option that is right for you. We have all heard about and are concerned with the use of opioids for pain. You can choose interventional treatments to manage your chronic pain.
REDUCE PAIN THROUGH THERAPEUTIC INJECTIONS
• Cervical Injections
• Thoracic Injections
• Lumbar Injections
• Epidural Steroid Injections
• Facet Joint Injections
• Radiofrequency Ablation Treatments
• Sacroiliac Joint Injections
• Hip Injections
• Knee Injections
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatments
• Laser Treatments (Microlight) for Myofascial and Nerve Pain
• Trigger Point Injections
• Botox Injections for Migraine Headaches
Things to Consider
• Do the risk of the opioids outweigh the benefits?
• Patients want to do more than just mask the pain.
• Non-opioid medications can be used to treat acute and chronic pain.