Be A Healthy Visitor
Please help protect patients from seasonal viruses. If you have the signs and symptoms of a cold or the flu, please refrain from visiting the hospital until you are symptom-free. If you are well enough to visit, please wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before entering the patient’s room to help stop the spread of germs and infection.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: The staff and patients appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these requests.
Healthy Way Café
We welcome you to come and visit. We understand that visitors can provide encouragement for our patients.
Here are some guidelines for your visit:
- We ask that you maintain a quiet and healing environment.
- Please consider that patients are here for care and healing.
- Check in at the front desk.
- If a patients door is closed, please check with the nurse.
For your comfort we have lounges, waiting areas, and a chapel available.
Our Healthy Way Cafe is available to you for a snack, meal or a cup of coffee. Please check with the nurse before bringing any food or drinks to patients.
Patients families may access Alma’s Garden by use of the Main Entrance or via the east end of the Inpatient Corridor. The Main Entrance does not require a security badge. The East Entrance to Alma’s Garden does require a security badge that may be obtained from the Nurse’s Station during visiting hours.
Comfortably furnished waiting areas are available for patients’ families throughout our facility. For a quiet moment, please ask for directions to our private M.E. Rauenhorst Family Chapel.
Hospital Visitor Information
General Visiting Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily
OB Visiting Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. All visitors must park in the front entrance parking lot.
Quiet Time: 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily
- We recommend that visitors schedule their visits before 12:30 p.m. or after 2:00 p.m.
- During this time, therapy sessions, doctor rounds and other interruptions will be limited.
- We recommend that you as a patient take this time to rest as this will help you in your healing process.
- Two visitors are allowed at one time.
- Please sign in at the front desk.
- Be a Healthy Visitor
- Lounges are provided for your convenience.
- Special visits to a patient may be arranged at the discretion of the attending physician and/or charge nurse
- Flowers, cards and gifts are allowed in most cases, please call if you have questions.